I feel like I'm getting choked every time i turn on the news these days. I'm quickly becoming apolitical and don't feel like less of an American for one second. Republicans spin everything Obama does, and Democrats spin everything they have to defend against the Republicans spin. You guessed it, it's making me dizzy. And, what happens when a ride makes you dizzy and uncomfortable? you get off the ride and go throw ping pong balls into fishbowls.
Now, spin and partisanship have always existed in politics, but they were generally related to true moral beliefs. Anymore, it's like team sports. You have your teammates back no matter what. Now, how is that good for Americans?
No longer refer to me as a Democrat.
Ill accept liberal, but only because there's not a better word for 'free thinking, uncontrollable, semi-socialist, emotional anarchist, anti-PC, fart loving, just give me an answer without all the preface bullshit spin-ocratican'
The Threesome
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment