Karma's a fucking bitch, and i'm waiting for my upside. When you're depressed and pissed off, you have a lethal combination bound to scare your friends.
I'm a good person. I've fucked up a lot, but i've done a lot of good too, but i always end up on the short end of the proverbial shit stick. That's not exactly true, i have it better than a lot of people, but when it comes to happiness i just cant figgure it out.
Maybe i'm trying too hard. Maybe i have some sort of mental block. Maybe my teachers were right and no one likes me and i'm destined to hermitdom. I'm pretty sure a priest said something similar to me after he got done jerking me off in front of a statue of the virgin mary.
I guess i'll keep trying and maybe someday something will stick. But, after 39 years, i'm starting to wonder.
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the bartenders.
And, that's the last we'll ever speak of this.
The Threesome
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment